It is one of the most powerful hair growth systems developed for home use.
Our laser cap ONLY USE Top Quality Medical Laser Diodes ( Product ID: ADL-65052TL) from Arima TaiWan. Each diode is traceable by an 8 bit code consisting of numerals and letters on its side. With an optical protective window, the diodes provide longer lifetime and better results.
The cheapLaser Diodes on the market are for making gift, toys, electrical tools, measuring instruments, laser marking instrument, etc. They will not have any effect on hair growth.
What's more, integrated with independent designed FPC IC, this laser hair regrowth cap can reduce power consumption and heat. Other products need the additional copper cooling jacket.
Laser Cap/Helmet FAQ 1. Is it fully automated? Yes. It requires no manual movement. Simply, place our laser cap/helmet on your head and then sit back and relax.
2. Is it with the battery pack? No. It'll come with a USB cable and a USB power adapter/plug. We recommend that you plug it into your USB devices like power bank, PC or laptop.
3. How often do I need to use it? We recommend that it can be used 3-4 times per week, 20-25 minutes per treatment for optimal results. We have found that four times a week seems to be the optimal amount of usage. Using it more than four times a week has not been shown to accelerate the benefits.
4. When will I know if it is working for me? Every person is different. However, within 12 to 16 weeks of using our laser cap/helmet, most users report that they can see a positive change. The appearance of thicker, fuller, and healthier—looking hair is typical within 24 weeks, or 6 months of LLLT.
5. Do I need to wash my hair or use a special shampoo before using it? You can use your normal shampoo to keep your hair and scalp clean.
6. Are there any negative side effects associated with using it? No. Testing and user testimonials have shown no side effects when utilizing our laser cap/helmet with LLLT for hair growth.
7. Why should I use it versus other handheld devices? It's hands free, easy to use and it provides full scalp coverage. Compare that to moving a laser comb every 4 seconds for 20 minutes. It has more light energy and provides the most consistent scalp coverage necessary for great results.
8. I am completely bald and want to use it. Will it work for me? It is not recommended for those with severe hair loss. PRECAUTIONS 1. DON'T stare directly into the laser beam. 2. DON'T shine it into another person’s eyes. 3. KEEP it stored when not in use and out of the reach of children. 4. NEVER attempt to repair or open up your laser cap/helmet yourself.
1. What is LLLT? LLLT is an acronym for Low Level Light Therapy. This refers to a therapy that utilizes laser or light energy below a specific energy threshold and within a specific wavelength. Light sources used for LLLT may include laser and LED devices. Laser devices used for LLLT are also referred to as cold lasers. LLLT devices produce no heat, are safe and cannot burn or injure the skin.
2. How does LLLT work? Multiple clinical studies have shown the effectiveness of Low—Level Light Therapy in promoting hair growth in men and women with androgenetic alopecia. The exact mechanism is not fully understood, but the most recent research has identified that LLLT is absorbed into the cells, triggering enhanced cellular activity. In other words, the theory is that LLLT makes aging cells more active, thereby increasing their effectiveness in hair growth.
3. Do physicians advise the use of LLLT for hair growth? Yes, Medical Doctors, including dermatologists, in the United States, Europe and Asia prescribe the laser cap/helmet for use with male&female patients suffering from androgenetic alopecia.
4. How does wavelength affect LLLT for hair loss treatment? It is important to use light within the recommended wavelength for laser hair treatment. Research studies suggest the most effective wavelength for hair growth is between 650—670nm. This wavelength has the most efficient and effective absorption that is essential for hair growth.
LLLT Device 1. If 3—4x a week has good results, will more frequent sessions yield a better result? There is no evidence that increased Low—Level Laser or Light Therapy (LLLT) will provide better results. LLLT should only be used as prescribed. Each LLLT session should be followed by a period of rest. This translates into alternating session days.
2. How long will I need to continue LLLT sessions? Hair loss is a progressive condition. If untreated, you can expect to lose more hair over time. After the initial 4 to 6 month LLLT treatment period, you should continue sessions once or twice per week to maintain your hair quality.
3. I just noticed my hair is beginning to thin — is it too soon to start LLLT sessions? Our Laser Cap/Helmet is intended to be used by men and women who are afflicted with androgenetic alopecia. LLLT hair treatment should be incorporated into your weekly preventative maintenance routine to preserve and strengthen existing hair and provide a healthy environment for continued growth.
4. At what age is it safe to start LLLT? LLLT is effective in men and women ages 18 and older. Please consult your physician if you are under the age of 18.
5. Can LLLT be used after transplant surgery? Yes. LLLT can be used immediately after transplant surgery. Doctors have reported that using LLLT can help stimulate healing of the wounds, and improve transplant results in hair loss patients. In fact, hair transplant surgeons worldwide have chosen to use the LLLT to improve results. Anecdotal reports have shown that LLLT sessions immediately following surgery decrease the recovery time in hair transplant patients, and increases hair thickness. Consult with your transplant surgeon for more information.
6. Are all LLLT devices safe to use after transplant surgery? No. After transplant surgery, it is important that your scalp does not come into direct contact with any foreign object. Many devices use teeth or spikes that are studded with a laser. You should not use such devices as they will damage your transplant. Instead, use a device that covers the entire scalp but does not directly touch the scalp.
7. Can LLLT be combined with other treatments to improve effectiveness? Yes, it can. There are several other treatments for thinning hair that can be used in men. Using them in combination with LLLT may enhance results. These drugs do have some negative side effects so talk to your doctor before starting them.